Who pays for long term care?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aging Pro Discussion Boards Forum Index -> How To...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chicago

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Who pays for long term care? Reply with quote

I'm planning how much my future care might cost. Can someone give me some idea on who pays for long term care? Does Medicare pay? I'm wondering if I need long term care insurance
PamelaT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would think Medicare or social security helps many pay for their care. But I don't think they get the best facilities for them. I think it's wise to either get long term care insurance and/or save money so you can enjoy life in the best of nursing homes and senior centers.
sethm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with PamelaT. Medicare pays coverage for some long term care expenses, but it won't be sufficient. Getting long term care insurance is a much better option. It is really important to think ahead about how you will fund the care you get. You can read helpful resources here: http://www.completelongtermcare.com/
jellyfasted

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cost of long-term insurance is founded by certain factors. These include your age when employing for protection, the amount of benefits you are certified to acquire and whether you opt for protection that will pay for medical wellness care in your own home.
fuzzidapears

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The program is divided into two parts. Element A is insurance, which helps to protect some of the expenses for a stay in a healthcare or a nursing ability. Element B is insurance which will pay for the costs of health professionals and medical center care.
ryanhogg

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long term care insurance companies can be an crucial resource when you are in need of care that is not protected by frequent insurance, medical health insurance or other protection. When you are getting this form of protection, it will be employed to know some of information of the protection so that you can create a good choice of your plan.
Beatrixxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can pay for your long term care services through Medicare, Medicaid and insurance. But you need to understand that Medicare and Medicaid only provides limited coverage. The more reliable payment options is through long term care insurance. You can personalize your coverage based from your needs and you can also add riders that can further benefit you in the future.
AndruLuka

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As per me every insurance plan is so helpful for insurer. So yes, long term care insurance is a one kind of insurance that can be protect our future. So if you are looking to get a insurance then take long car insurance policy.
hadriya9091

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cholesterol is very harmful for the health. increase of cholesterol level is the root of fat body and many more other diseases.
If a person has control on his cholesterol level many other diseases are automatically under control by him.
bhavesh606

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:12 pm    Post subject: Best services Reply with quote

Fire Fighter Helmets Manufacturer
Defence & Military Safety Products Manufacturer
Fire Blankets Manufacturer
Fire Suits Manufacturer
Aluminized Fire Proximity Suits Manufacturer
Bomb Blankets Manufacturer
Nomex Fire Suits Manufacturer
Kevlar HEAT Resistant Gloves Manufacturer
Electricarc Flash Suits Manufacturer
Ceramic Welding Blankets Manufacturer
Bomb Disposal Suit Manufacturer
Bullet Proof Jackets Manufacturer
Kelvar Hand Sleeves Manufacturer
Flame Retardant Coveralls Manufacturer
Emergency Rescue Blankets Manufacturer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aging Pro Discussion Boards Forum Index -> How To... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: