Buy long term care insurance or not?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aging Pro Discussion Boards Forum Index -> General Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beatrixxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:45 am    Post subject: Buy long term care insurance or not? Reply with quote

As a consumer I am concerned with the cost of commodities, insurance and other things that I will need in the future. With the way the prices are increasing and with my heart ailment history I'm thinking about making an investment in order to save my resources. I'm thinking about life insurance or long term care insurance. What do you think is the better choice?
AndruLuka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Having long lasting care insurance coverage is important for anyone because you never know when or if life will throw you a curve where you will need it. Before you can get this insurance coverage, there are so many factors that you should need to know about that will influence lengthy lasting insurance coverage cost.
aydenjoe66

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is good you have decided to go for a insurance policy.Because that makes the future of your family safe and its a good place to invest your money as you get it back after in mishap.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aging Pro Discussion Boards Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: